Detroit, June 2018 – Renegades have turned to Alienware for a competitive advantage.
Renegades are excited to announce our partnership with Alienware and Dell Technologies. Alienware is an award winning and innovative brand, committed to success and unparalleled high-performance.
Continuing its legacy of providing professional players with the most competitive edge from a hardware perspective. The Renegades will train and compete on the latest Alienware hardware including desktops, laptops and monitors to ensure a world-class experience.
“We have been fans since their inception, excited about what we can accomplish together.” – Jonas Jerebko, CEO
Giving casual and hardcore gamers what they want and expect in PC gaming solutions, Dell continues to be a leader in PC gaming worldwide. "As pioneers in PC gaming, it's our responsibility to continuously innovate to deliver the best gaming solutions possible for our community," said Frank Azor, Vice-President and General Manager of Alienware, Gaming and XPS for Dell. "…This year we are enhancing the ultimate gaming experience with a new online training platform, brand new peripherals and some awesome esports partnerships, helping all players take their game to the next level."
Keep up with the latest developments and to learn more, visit Alienware.com.
- Alienware and Dell Gaming E3 Press Kit: http://bit.ly/DellGamingE32018PressKit
- Additional Information: https://dell.to/2sJsHWr
- State of Gaming Report Video Infographic: http://bit.ly/StateofGamingVideo
- State of Gaming Report Online Press Kit: http://bit.ly/DellStateofGaming
- Connect with Dell via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Connect with Alienware via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Alienware.TV